Certifications and approvals
Evidence of the high standards of our work in the areas quality and safety, health and environmental protection.
Certified standards: safety for our workforce, our customers and the environment.We aim to be the best in our sphere of activity. So not only are we constantly striving to further improve our performance, we also subject our high standards to regular scrutiny by independent experts and have them confirmed through certifications and approvals, for example in the areas quality, safety, environmental protection and energy management.
- DIN EN ISO 9001:2008
Quality Management System
- DIN EN ISO 14001:2004
Environmental Management System
- BS OHSAS 18001:2007
Occupational Safety Management System
- SCCP:2011 Safety Certificate for Contractors, Petrochemicals
- DIN EN ISO 50001:2011 Energy Management System
- SCP:2011 Safety Certificate Personnel Services
- Pressure equipment directives 2014/68/EU, modules D + D1 Manufacturing to Pressure Equipment Directive for internal manufacturing control with monitoring of acceptance for the production of vessels and piping
- Manufacturer according to AD 2000 information sheet HPO / HP100R, and DIN EN 13445 / DIN EN 13480 / Quality requirements for fusion welding of metallic
- materials as per DIN EN ISO 3834-2
- DIN EN 1090-2 EXC4 Certificate regarding manufacturer's qualification for welding of steel structures
- Specialized company as per WHG (German Water Act) Certified specialized company for facilities for storing, filling, transferring, producing, treating and using flammable liquids that are hazardous to water.
- AÜG Authorization Unlimited certificate according to Sections 1 and 2 of the law regulating the provision of temporary employees
- Electrical systems Certificate for the design and maintenance of electrical low voltage systems
- DVGW GW 301 Permit for work on buried gas and water pipelines in the public network.
- Extensive market-specific approvals
Special approvals for nuclear facilities
- KTA 1401 and AVS D 100/50 (Germany) Quality assurance certificate for the planning, manufacture and assembly of components in nuclear facilities, VGB Working Group Contractor Assessment
- NSQ 100 and FRA/N/100/OL3 (worldwide) Quality assurance certificate for the planning, manufacture and assembly of components in nuclear facilities
- Section 15 Radiation Protection Regulation Authorization for activity in external systems or facilities
Want to learn more?
Ask us. Please send us a message: email@example.com. We would be happy to hear from you.