We know our way around pipelines, tanks and complex reactions – and offer comprehensive services for the chemical and plastics industries. Veltec has been a partner to the chemical industry for over 50 years, with maintenance, on-site or project teams in chemical plants. Our services include, among others:
- On-site services: complete package for servicing and maintaining production plants
- Plant and equipment construction projects
- Pipeline and steel construction
- Disassembly and reassembly of equipment and containers
- Engineering with our own team on site
- Dismantling old facilities
- Preparations for expert inspections and approvals (e.g. by the TÜV Technical Inspection Association)
- Corrosion protection, insulation, scaffolding
- Coordination of subcontractors within the scope of the contract
- Prefabrication and assembly of mounts, flange joints, documentation, non-destructive testing
- Materials: carbon steel, galvanized carbon steel, stainless steels, Incoloy, glass fiber-reinforced plastic (GFRP)
At the same time, we have always been able to react flexibly and competently to peculiarities in numerous projects and master agreements. Whether working with steel construction, integrating existing facilities or just-in-time delivery of assembly parts, our experienced teams respond to your needs.
Our references in the area of chemicals include, among others: Lyondell Basell, Thyssen Krupp and Ineos.
Please get in touch. We would be happy to show you reference projects that underline our competence.