Professional, on-time implementation of electrical and I&C projects according to individual technical specifications – from planning through to function testing.
Measurement, instrumentation and control technology. With all-inclusive service for peace of mind.
We plan and install measurement, instrumentation and control systems professionally and on time according to individual implementation plans and assembly guidelines. Our expertise includes organizing an efficient cabling system and piping and tubes for control valves and transmitters, installing bus structures and professional calibration and standardized testing of the systems. In the process, our experienced teams provide detailed planning according to your individual needs and technically flawless execution on site – even in safety-critical plant areas.
Our range of services includes:
- Site management and monitoring
- Installation of low and medium voltage switchgear and distribution systems
- Installation of marshaling and field technology of automation systems
- Installation, connection and calibration of measurement and control field devices
- Cable duct construction and installation of conduit
- LV/I&C cabling and connections
- MV cabling and connections
- Field bus and network wiring
- Installation of electric trace heating on piping and vessels
- Installation in potentially explosive plant areas
- Pneumatic and hydraulic piping and hose systems
Want to learn more?
Ask us. Please send us a message: email@example.com. We would be happy to hear from you.