TEMPORARY OR PERMANENT REPAIR
You can rely on at Veltec renowned techniques in the field of leak detection, combined with the expertise of our experienced teams.
Our technicians come on site and do the necessary measurement. Then, we design (including the strength calculation) and manufacture the clamp. In consultation ( planning ) with the client we come on site and solve the leakage.
In case the leakage is already present, we can offer 2 type of clamps:
- The first type is the premoulded clamp. These are clamps with a contoured rubber inlay. These clamps can be used for non-dangerous products such as water.
- The second type are the clamps by injected pasta. Depending on the medium of the spill an appropriate resistant pasta get injected into the calculated clamp.
These are 2 type of temporary repairs because the clamp usually get removed during the next shutdown..
• Max. pressure 220 bar
• Max. 700 ° c temp
• Sealing clamp design
• Sealing clamp calculation (by Prestofuites France)
• Sealing clamp manufacturing
• Sealing clamps on flanges, pipes, valves, …
However, our preference is to prevent spills.
With Clock Spring we can upgrade your pipe system back to the original thickness and strength.
Clock Spring is already more than 20 years precursor in composite repair. Clock Spring is used all over the world by all major oil and gas companies and provides a permanent repair solution for damaged and rusted pipes and/or tanks.
Thanks to extensive material tests we are certified by various official bodies. Each application is carefully calculated so that we can offer our clients specifically targeted solution.
Our repairs ensure that the installation can be used for 100%. We can carry out repairs without interrupting the production process. The materials can be used on carbon steel, stainless steel and fiberglass; both above and underground.