Veltec in Sweden
By focusing on the oil and gas, petrochemical, chemical, and power industries, our portfolio of services has a clear advantage: You benefit from our in-depth industry know-how for all your professional requirements.
Our specialists work hand-in-hand with customers to find efficient solutions to their individual requirements. We remain constantly at your side as a strong partner. We will support you with our excellent services for turnaround and shutdown projects, our expertise in large storage tankdesign, construction and refurbishment, our on-site services including piping, steel construction and on-site machining, and our comprehensive services for pumps and valves as well as our know-how in plastic piping. Whatever your special requirements are, you are in safe hands with Veltec.
Our strengths - your benefits
- Reliability due to decades of experience
- Excellent safety record through responsible conduct
- Customer orientation, offering individual service concepts and customized solutions
- Expertise in multiple disciplines due to our specialized know-how and professional project management
- Flexibility through having our own production facilities and local presence
- Company-wide, uniform processes due to an integrated management system
Safety, quality and training
Safety, quality, and training are key elements of the company’s culture. These three prioritized elements span all levels and stages of a project’s lifecycle. We constantly strive to improve our processes by learning and developing, such as through toolbox meetings. As such, we can enhance the competency of our team and develop mechanisms to continuously improve the organization.
Personnel and training
Veltec employees and their skills are a key focus for us. It is their know-how and expertise in all the many issues that arise at a work site that ensure our assignments can be carried out in accordance with the agreed terms or improved where possible. Therefore, our employees all participate in tailor-made training programs, which constantly update them on technical and safety procedures as well as the working environment.
Our qualified personnel:
- Mechanical fitter
- Pipe fitter
- Norsok rigger
- Bundle puller operator
- Certified welder
- Fork lift certificate
- Crane certificate
“Safety – It’s your life” is the name of our successful international work safety campaign. Work safety and health protection is a key part of the Group’s objectives, and Veltec has taken appropriate action to integrate a work safety management system into its culture. Veltec regularly receives awards for safe, accident-free work from customers in the petrochemical industry.
Certificates and approvals
Veltec possesses the required certificates and approvals to operate in these industries, showing our commitment to providing high-quality and safe services. These include, among others:
- DS/EN ISO 9001:2008 Quality management system
- AT100 31/07/2007 annex 5 Quality assurance certificate
- DS/EN ISO 3834-2:2006 Quality requirements for fusion welding of metallic materials
- EN 1090-1:2009 + AC:2010 Regulations for construction products
- Achilles, ID 22830
- Sellihca, ID 107733
Want to learn more? Ask us.
Please send us a message: email@example.com. We would be happy to hear from you.